Saturday, January 10, 2009

My GeneCode Analyse

Genecode is mainly bout discovering ur INNATE TALENTS..my mum is currently the Genecode franchise, which ultimately screens ur prints to analyse your inborn talents, behaviour and attitude. Err, trust me, its very very accurate.

I was de 1st one among my siblings to have my report done. Guess wat?..as i have said earlier, my reports bout me were 90% accurate..haha..all my behaviour was very right..it also shows all my innate talents,my mutiple intelligences n my mode of learning..by knowing which mode i m best, i can empower my studies.

The process is rather simple..Firstly, my 10 finger-prints was scanned..each finger are scanned to see wat pattern is tat finger-print. Scanning my fingers determine my finger pattern n my finger ridges count...Then searching for my 3points (ATD) in my palm tat can me join together to be a triangle..this unable us to know how a fast-learner are we..after tat i sent all de information above to the HQ to analyse everything...after getting my report, im rather happy because i'm an average-learner and not a slow-learner..haha

Everyone has talent, but nobody has all talents..how to know ur talents??..its very easy..take an imborn talent test from GENECODE. Taking the test helps u to identify ur talents n build them into strengths. The test helps u to know ur 4 dominant personality type, 5 Learning Style and 8 mutiple intelligences. 10 Intrinsic potential of brain and Learning Sensitivity Index. With thousands of possible combinations, it reveals how they can best be translated into education, personal and career success.

For more information bout this GENECODE stuff...plz..feel free to stop at this website, http://www.secondarystudentshelps.blogspot.com as they provide better n futher information that u wan to know...if any of u have any question about this, dun feel shy to contact me..(^^,)

2 comments:

Elsie T said...

no progress already?how's studies and mum?lol.... know sun's very well.everyday he's blwong off my head.

Jzen@Hayden said...

lolz.. all the best in ur blog.. dun be like me.. stopped halfway through.. lolz..